Seat for Yamaha Classic XVS 650-V Star classic
1) After having taken off the original seat take off the support located on the mudguard.
2) After having taken off the central bolt located on the base of our seat, securing it on the front and the back sides paying attention that the front part does not lay on the tank
3) If you wish to secure the seat also in the central part, re-insert the bolt in the hole (B) from under the mudguard
Solo Driver Seat for Yamaha Classic XVS 650-V Star classic
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSEMBLY
Solo seat and pillion
1) First, place the rider seat, paying attention that the front part does not lay on the tank.
Then fit the back part of the rider seat, in the genuine hole (B).
2) To fit the pillion put the front junction on the rider seat back junctions.
The back junction of the pillion enters the same back hole of the genuine saddle (B).
Sitzbänke Yamaha XVS 650 Classic
Asiento Yamaha Classic 650 XVS